Monday, May 7, 2012

FFwD - Almond Flounder Meuniere

I'm late.  That's just who I am these days and I'm tired of apologizing for myself.  I figure I can change or I can accept where I am and I've decided to stop fighting it...I accept myself and my life.  I might be late again...maybe even next week!


This is an excellent recipe!  Everything you want in a recipe, simple, delicious ingredients prepared with basic techniques.  A delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!  This might be my next company meal!


Maybe life will settle down for a while at least.  We've been coaching two high school rowing teams for the past couple of months and the regatta was Saturday.  The season's over and one of our teams took first place.  Winning is fun:)

The other French Friday cooks were probably on time.  Don't forget to check them out!



Building the perfect bite!






9 comments:

  1. That looks really, really good! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fish looks delicious & peas are my all-time favorite veggie! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your photos are make me hungry for this ALL over again! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Guyla! Your dinner looks amazing! We will definitely make this again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win & your fish looks outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your team win!
    Your fish dish looks excellent and so appetizing! We really enjoyed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! And, I like the "perfect bite" photo. Reminds me of "The Mirror Has Two Faces".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your Almond Flounder Meunière looks delicious and so appetizing...peas and mashed potatoes are a good idea, peas are always a big hit at our house and they do add a nice color to this dish. Very nicely done! I would like to congratulate you and your rowing team on taking first place! I remember we had rowing teams at my high school too - did not even make it near the first place...

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the team win, very exciting! your whole dinner looks excellent, i'm impressed. i try not to worry too much about being late for this - i have too much going on to spend time worrying

    ReplyDelete